October 24, 2005

I... need... music...

As you can notice, my "Top 10 WishList" has slightly changed: I heard the first track of John 5's new album and, damn, it just rocks. Nothing like "Vertigo", which I completely dislike. And it seems that Mindless Self Indulgence just threw out a new CD: I didn't heard it but I know I want it...

Since I'm living in Lisbon I didn't heard news about my usual music supplier: he still mails me with newsletters and such, but isn't replying to my e-mails and orders. I'm getting quite frustrated about this: having tons of music ordered to him, if I have to change from supplier I have no way to get a list of all the things I have ordered... :-(

My portable CD player started reading bad my CD's some days ago, so I guess I'll have to buy another sooner or later... But, for now, I really feel in need of new music.

No comments:

Post a Comment