This is a bugfix release for 0.7.0b. It fixes various minor bugs:
- deadlock in the http transport
- large downloads, in particular recursive downloads of directories, no longer abort erroneously (non-deterministic bug)
- a crash under Win32 is fixed by using a more recent pthreads library
- statistics display in gnunet-gtk was improved
- content migration now works properly (previously only the first search result for a given key was cached)
- routing works much better now (higher success rate, fewer collisions in routing table)
- In 0.7.0c, peers are also more aggressive about using excess bandwidth to migrate content.