September 15, 2006

Software Freedom Day


Software Freedom Day
The Software Freedom Day is a global, grassroots effort to educate the public about the virtues and availability of Free and Open Source Software. Local teams from all over the world are organising events tomorrow, 16 September 2006.

If you want to find what's going to happen near you, visit this website. For those Portuguese out there, we have stuff happening in three cities: Lisbon, Oporto and Aveiro. All of them will have a community lunch (I only know where the Lisbon's will be), and the Lisbon's meeting will have a free CD's distribution with Free Software.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:53 PM

    Hey there - we met at Xtech!! I put the sky picture together! :) Glad to hear about SFD - I've spent the whole day doing SFD stuff.
    yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, I'm sorry but it seems I'm not able to track you down to a picture so I remember who you are... Anyway, mice to see you here ;-)

    ReplyDelete