July 02, 2007

The Weight of the World


Suddenly, I start feeling, again, the weight of the world, all over my shoulders. At least there's music to go with the tears, and this time is Antimatter's "The Weight of the World".

save me, i'm in a sea of beings
and there's no deny - the waves are holding me under

i'm drowning in a thousand faces
alien expressions over and over again

i'm trying to scream but i can't exhale
the world seems to spin as i'm left on this square
with no will to hold on
an i the only one crushed by the weight of the world?

save me...
i think i've swallowed more than i can comprehend
a soul laid low

a soul has lost his faith again, wide awake in this hole
a maggot on a plate again, wide awake in this hole
a soul has lost its faith
i've lost myself too long
am i the only one crushed by the weight of the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment