Hi there... My name is Marcos Daniel Marado Torres, but I'm often known in the Internet by the handle of Mind Booster Noori.
I was born in the Yule day of 1982 in Lamego - Portugal. I'm an Informatics Engineer since July of 2005.
While in 2005 I moved my web presence here, now I have another website, with another blog.
January 04, 2006
Indentation
Matthew Palmer has a quite sarcastic post about code indentation, and about why should people use tabs instead of spaces for identation. I totally agree with him: specially because you can configure your editor to show tabs as you like, and don't piss off the people who like to see more or less spaces per tab than you. Furthermore, tabs will make easy for you to quickly look at the code and see what's inside what. Oh, and people who use spaces instead of tabs usually tend to use sometimes more spaces than other times, which makes the code a mess. No, no, no: there are no advantages in using spaces instead of tabs: at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment