Mind Booster Noori

Hi there... My name is Marcos Daniel Marado Torres, but I'm often known in the Internet by the handle of Mind Booster Noori.
I was born in the Yule day of 1982 in Lamego - Portugal. I'm an Informatics Engineer since July of 2005.
While in 2005 I moved my web presence here, now I have another website, with another blog.

May 21, 2007

Quickies

Quickies:

  • Cory and a guy from SUN talking about the digital future;
  • EMI is going to be bought by Terra Firma, not Warner;
  • fun;
  • fun; part II
  • "Real-life sex may still be a taboo subject, but most of us can at least admit we’re having it. It’s time someone spoke up for cybersex."
  • Events and night-life are getting more present on web 2.0 realms
  • FON 2.0?
  • Military techlogy as consumer DRM
  • BWAHAHAHAH! ion-3rc-09f911029d74e35bd84156c5635688c0.tar.gz :-D

at 23:39

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version
Powered by Blogger.