April 11, 2006

April's Music

Now, April is the month I've learnt to love Music-wise. This is the month where labels doesn't release anything (or at least nothing big), when they manage themselves about how the previous year ended and what are the resolutions to the upcoming year. What does this mean? Well, it means that most dealers and resellers use this month to update their stocks, fish for old goodies and keep track of their catalogs about all the stuff that has been released until then. Which, in other words, means that you finally get to grab a copy of that "sold out" CD you thought you would never be able to have, and to manage your CD collection to get the complete discography of your favourite bands.

Of course I allways forget what April means music-wise until I notice it again, so I'm never prepared to it. We're at the eleventh of April and I've already ordered more than twenty CD's. And I'm only getting that "now or never" items. WOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment