After so many times answering this question, here is on the web an HowTo uninstall Asterisk:
- Check if your instalation has the "uninstall" Makefile target: $ make uninstall
- If the output is "make: *** No rule to make target `uninstall'. Stop." you have to look to the next items, If it worked, voilá, Asterisk is uninstalled.
- You have to choices here:
- You can upgrade Asterisk to the latest version, which already has the uninstall target;
- You can patch your Makefiles to add the uninstall target.
- If you want to upgrade Asterisk to the latest version, just do: $ make upgrade
- If you want to patch your Makefiles, the patch you need is this one
Easy, isn't it?