June 05, 2006

Neologisms

Sometimes I come across some jargon word that I never heard about but it is used by a certain amount of people (may it be region-wide, city-wide, sub-cultural-wide, family-wide,...). When I come across those words, I tipicly search them on google - a great way of knowing how many people use that word. Today, for the first time in a couple of years or more, I've made a google search on a valid word, well written, exactly the thing that I wanted, and found no results. I'm not saying "I found only three results and they had nothing to do", and I'm not talking about searching an expression but only a word.

Searching for ganfurina nowadays returns no results. I guess that, after this post, soon it will have one result... this post.

For those willing to know, ganfurina is used as the same as gedelha.

No comments:

Post a Comment