August 06, 2008

Vacations

I'm having a half a month vacations, and the plans were simply to rest. Went from Lisbon to Coimbra, and from there to Lamego, to show the city to Paula. We've seen some things already, like the castle, the now restaurated theatre (where we went to a piano concert from the first international piano festival of Lamego), the museum...

I already have my new cellphone, which I'm using to blog, and now that I'm used to BlackBerry's qwerty keyboard I'm really happy with the device, and I must say that using it to blog is quite a joyful experience.

But now, enough: I have good weather, a nice view, good cold beer to drink and a newspaper to read. See you!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Marado, post some photos of that zone, if you can. And btw, good vacations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:33 AM

    tHATS VERY INTERESTING. I WONDER.....

    ReplyDelete