- I was going to write about this since monday, but since I didn't find the time to, where's a link  to someone who did: Google Translate (which few people use, but still) has an awsome new feature: user generated translations. I see lots of potential in this, which I might explore later...
- The Portuguese mashup Twitternotes won the title of mashup of the day .
- Using OPIE - One Time Passwords ...
- asql - Query Apache logfiles via SQL 
- Music delivered to mobile phones will hit $11 billion and account for 30% of music sales by 2011  according to a new report. Mobile is currently 14% of revenue for labels.
- Second Life's residents age verification is now up , in beta. Until it is a beta feature it will be optional, but what is going to happen after that? It's not that hard to guess...
 - http://alcides.ideias3.com/blog/204
 - http://www.debian-administration.org/articles/568
 - http://www.steve.org.uk/Software/asql/
 - http://news.yahoo.com/s/cmp/20071205/tc_cmp/204700372
 - http://smallr.net/SL-age-verification