HedgeWars is a "Worms" clone and a pretty cool game. They put it this way:
Hedgewars, it's a Blast! This is the funniest and most addictive game you'll ever play - hilarious fun that you can enjoy anywhere, anytime. Hedgewars is a turn based strategy game but the real buzz is from watching the devastation caused by those pesky hedgehogs with those fantastic weapons - sneaky little blighters with a bad attitude!By popular demand, here's a (quick and simple) HOW TO of how to install this game on an EEE PC (where it runs awesomely):
- Edit your /etc/apt/sources.list, and add this line in that file:
deb http://www.backports.org/debian etch-backports main contrib non-free
- In a terminal (CTRL+ALT+T to open it) write:sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install hedgewars
- Edit once again the /etc/apt/sources.list file and remove the new entry, so your system ends up as it was before
- in the terminal write sudo apt-get update to make your changes in the sources list being in effect.
- Now you have the game installed. To run it, in a terminal write hedgewars. To play it well, you'll have to set it up to fullscreen mode.