February 15, 2006

StickAM

StickAM is an Web 2.0 application that launched today. For the last days I've seen lot's of new Web 2.0 Apps starting up, and none of them innovative or interesting. This one is the difference.

Let's start for the bad part: I'm still waiting for my confirmation e-mail, and their service is slow. I suppose that they weren't expecting the exposure they're getting, and that these two latency problems will soon be fixed. Another bad thing, they use Flash. If they do that, they have an innovatite service that gives you an easy way to stream videos or audio in your website or blog in a couple of clicks.

I have to try it myself to draw a final oppinion, but for the stuff I've already checked, and comments on the web, I think this is a good webapp.

Read more about StickAM here.

No comments:

Post a Comment