Download GNUnet 0.7.1a here. gnunet-gtk has not changed, gnunet-gtk 0.7.1 will work with GNUnet 0.7.1a.
This release fixes various minor bugs and adds some minor features to GNUnet 0.7.1.
Noteworthy improvements since GNUnet 0.7.1 are:
- Automatic detection of external IP addresses and port mapping for peers behind NAT using UPnP
- gnunet-download can now be used to download files from already downloaded GNUnet directory files
- gnunet-peer-info can now do reverse DNS lookups on peer addresses
- gnunet-pseudonym is properly linked
- Updated various man pages and other documentation
- Extended options supported by gnunet-setup (now complete)
- TCP transport did not connect from behind NAT if the TCP PORT was set to zero
- potential assertion failure due to large select write queue (rare)
- testing of bi-directional transports behind NAT with gnunet-transport-check
- gnunetd now drops supplementary groups when changing permissions on startup
- build problems with libiconv on some systems
- verbose option for gnunet-transport-check
- aborting gnunet-transport-check with CTRL-C
gnunet-chat is predicted to be released in GNUnet 0.7.3, that we hope to see online in June.