Let me just give you a small introduction to why:
- As I told here, I'm the guy I know of with the biggest Marilyn Manson collection I know. My Mechanical Animals CD, the n'th I've owned, is scratched, and I was sad.
- The best Mechanical Animals edition I've allways seen was the one you're seeing in the pictures. I've ordered it 6 years ago, with a simple call: "if you get it, new, for less than 50€, I want it". I never got it.
- Today, I got a package with it inside. This pictures are from MY copy of the vynil.
- I didn't pay for it, it was offered. A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU-KNOW-WHO-YOU-ARE ;-)
- This edition is considered 5/5 in rarity.
- The only copy I know of it, new, on sale, costs $85,00. Plus Shipping costs.