March 02, 2007

Back to action


From: Blogger Help
Subject: Re: [#118892598] Blogger Beta non-spam review and [...]
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 18:01:34 -0000
Mailer: Neotonic Trakken/frontend-2.42.1

Hello,

Your blog has been reviewed, verified, and cleared for regular use so that
it will no longer appear as potential spam. If you sign out of Blogger and
sign back in again, you should be able to post as normal. Thanks for your
patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Sincerely,
The Blogger Team


I had my blog blocked for more than 24 hours because Blogger's folks thought that a blog with so many links as mine is probably a "Spam Blog". Ugh...

I remember one reader of mine telling me, one year or so ago, that I didn't post as many links as I should: basicly when I'm talking about something I should link to some references. I knew he was right, but I didn't do it (and sometimes still don't) since I write lot's of stuff offline, and because linking takes time. Yet, I allways try to, without overlinking, link whenever possible to useful references that readers might find usefull. But now, with all this, I wonder... Do you think I overlink?

PS -> This post has purposedly no links ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment