- FanReach email management
- Artist Roster (with sample songs)
- Consolidated show schedule for all artists on roster
- "New Releases" area
- Special, customizable "TuneWidget" for promoting label's artists all over the web
- Street Team function for recruiting, managing, tracking and rewarding a Street Team
In a time where artists are getting closer and closer to their fans, it's quite important for labels and managers to try to be a part of the whole process... Or they'll end being left behind. The lesson has already been learned: the proof is the number of record labels with "artist profiles" on social networks like MySpace.
With this step, ReverbNation in keeping the pace trying to keep being the best music social network for artists (in my oppinion). New features keep being suggested, and I believe that they'll keep implementing them on and on...
Check more about this new feature at http://www.reverbnation.com/main/overview_label.
 - http://tinyurl.com/2fvw2c
 - http://www.reverbnation.com/merankorii