Saturday, from 15:00 to 16:30, I'm going to chair a debate called "ODF x OOXML" were we'll focus on the following topics:
- The need of a standard
- The standard format creation process
- The adoption process of a standard format
- The importance of document formats to our future
- ODF x OOXML - adopt which one?
For now we'll have the presence of ANSOL and SUN in the debate. I'm still trying to find out someone willing to participate in the debate who thinks that OOXML is what should be adopted. I'll write about that later, probably after the debate.
See you there!
 - http://www.softwarelivre.com.pt/ptematico.php